Advanced omni-channel technologies accelerate data collection accuracy and speed to enhance roadside service
MEDFORD, MA – October 11, 2017 – Agero, Inc., the largest B2B provider of roadside services to automotive manufacturers and insurance providers in North America, announced an expansive line-up of omni-channel capabilities to give consumers freedom to interact in their preferred communication channel. From drivers who want to connect to a live agent who can shepherd their unique needs through the process, to those who prefer a digital mobile app or website experience, to one-touch dashboard capabilities, drivers now have complete control at their fingertips. Agero’s omni-channel offering ensures seamless data transfers, allowing users to toggle between communication channels as they desire. Using a sophisticated technology integration approach, Agero is reimagining the driving experience to lift customer satisfaction and meet increasing consumer expectations.
To manage more than 10 million roadside events a year, Agero has enabled the following communications channels:
- Live agent via phone: 50 percent of consumers prefer to speak with one of Agero’s 2,500 trained agents located in six campuses across the nation for personal assurance their request is being taken care of in a timely manner.
- Mobile apps: Clients integrate Agero’s APIs (application programming interface) to enable roadside requests within their own marquee branded apps for an agentless experience.
- Speech IVR: Agero’s interactive voice response system guides users through a quick data collection process which reduces time spent to request service.
- Visual IVR: For drivers who call via a smartphone, a simulated app experience is available with the benefits of both speaking to a live person and visually seeing case data populated.
- Connected vehicles: Agero integrates with OEM connected vehicle programs, allowing a one-touch dashboard request to be sent to its contact agents for expedient and accurate dispatch, with data automatically generated by the car and GPS coordinates.
“We are using a modern omni-channel architecture to expedite drivers’ critical requests for assistance in a mode most comfortable to each individual,” said Christina DeRosa, Chief Product and Marketing Officer. “Agero continues to lead the industry in optimizing the total customer experience time (TCET) with intelligent automation while ensuring access to an empathetic human touch at any moment through their journey. Our engineers and data scientists will continue to enhance our service experience by infusing leading technologies into it. This, coupled with our unequaled human know-how from more than 40 years in the driver experience business, is giving us an undisputable competitive edge.”
By partnering with its clients to make innovations available to their customer base, and with leading tech innovators, Agero is fostering continued driver loyalty for the insurers and automakers it serves.
With over 40 years of experience, Agero is a leading provider of vehicle and driver safety, security and information services, including roadside assistance, consumer affairs, claims management services, and telematics. The company protects 80 million vehicle owners in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and others. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 10 million requests annually for emergency assistance. Agero’s award-winning solutions leverage advances in technology and information services to accelerate and enhance response to drivers' needs while strengthening customer loyalty. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit www.agero.com and follow on Twitter @AgeroNews.
Lois Paul and Partners
Nina Gill, 617-986-5727